The Learning House Adds Six Regional Colleges to Rapidly Growing Roster of Partners
LOUISVILLE, KY. (PRWEB) DECEMBER 17, 2018
Learning House, a Wiley brand and leading online program manager, announced today it has signed six new partnership agreements with East Central University, Emmanuel College, Illinois College, Notre Dame College, Shawnee State University and University of West Florida. To meet the growing need to build, launch, and scale in-demand online degrees, Learning House will support these institutions to deliver transformative online education aligned with employment and careers that improve the lives of their students.
“We’re thrilled to welcome East Central University, Emmanuel College, Illinois College, Notre Dame College, Shawnee State University and University of West Florida to the Learning House family,” said Todd Zipper, president and CEO of Learning House. “We are also proud to bring our research-backed, tech-enabled solutions and services to deliver affordable and accessible education that is aligned to workforce demands.”
Under the five-year deal with the University of West Florida (UWF) a regional, public institution located in Pensacola, Florida, with a student population of nearly 13,000, Learning House will provide student lifecycle services in addition to instructional design consulting and will collaborate to help launch new online programs in nursing, computer science, cybersecurity, and social work, among others.
Of the additional five newly inked OPM contracts, the schools will leverage Learning House’s full suite of student lifecycle and faculty-centric services through 2025, resulting in further expansion of existing online programs, plus the launch of future programs in market-driven industries. These partners include:
- East Central University, a regional, public institution located in Ada, Oklahoma, will partner with Learning House to bring new programs online in education, business, social work, nursing, and kinesiology.
- Emmanuel College, a private, Catholic liberal arts and sciences institution located in the heart of Boston will work closely with Learning House to launch new online programs in nursing, business and management, education, sciences, liberal arts, and other degree areas.
- Illinois College, a top-ranked liberal arts school located in Jacksonville, Illinois aims to launch a minimum of 16 programs online.
- Established in 1922, Notre Dame College (NDC) in Cleveland, Ohio, is a Catholic liberal arts institution that originally partnered with Learning House in 2008 as an early adopter of student lifecycle services, leading to significant growth of their online nursing and education programs. Now returning back, Learning House will work closely with NDC to invigorate institutional growth and will chart a path to launch new degree programs.
- Shawnee State University, a student-focused public university in Portsmouth, Ohio will collaborate with Learning House to develop at least 21 new degree programs.
To learn more about Learning House’s unique collection of modern day, customized services and solutions to help academic partners and students thrive in a dynamic global market, or about partnership opportunities, please visit https://www.learninghouse.com.
Wiley is a global leader in research and education. Our online scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly journals, and our digital learning, assessment, certification and student-lifecycle services and solutions help universities, academic societies, businesses, governments and individuals to achieve their academic and professional goals. For more than 200 years, we have delivered consistent performance to our stakeholders. The Company’s website can be accessed at http://www.wiley.com.
About Learning House, a Wiley Brand
Learning House, a Wiley brand, helps people improve their lives through education. As a complement to the technology-enabled education solutions offered by Wiley Education Services, we partner with more than 60 institutions across the US, Europe, and Australia, and support over 600 degree programs. Additional solutions include Enterprise Learning Solutions, The Software Guild, Learning House International and Advancement Courses. Through our broad portfolio, Learning House, a Wiley brand, delivers more students, more graduates, and better outcomes. For more information visit learninghouse.com/