As online degree programs grow in popularity, colleges, and universities face the challenge of preparing faculty to thrive in virtual classrooms. Seeking best practices for recruiting and training online instructors, Learning House, a Wiley brand, surveyed chief academic officers at institutions that comprise the American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU). Our exclusive findings and recommendations appear in the Online Learning at Public Universities report.
Dive into the report during our free webinar at 1 p.m. EST Thursday, Feb. 21. Author Andrew J. Magda of Learning House and George L. Mehaffy of AASCU will share actionable insights to help your institution:
- Motivate online faculty to participate in training programs
- Promote the continuous development of online instructors
- Use evaluations to enhance faculty performance
- Deliver a uniform learning experience across all online courses
- Improve the online pedagogical skills of adjunct instructors