The growing number of online programs presents more options for students — and more competition for your institution. This makes it critical to personalize your programs to the needs and motivations of individual students. To understand how to engage this unique population, Learning House, a Wiley brand, and Aslanian Market Research surveyed 1,500 prospective, current, and recently graduated fully online college students. Access our complete findings in the eighth-annual Online College Students report.
After you read the report, join the authors at 1 p.m. EDT June 18 for a free webinar. Dr. David L. Clinefelter, Carol B. Aslanian, and Andrew J. Magda will share actionable intelligence to help you enroll and retain more online students. You’ll discover the competitive benefits of:
- Enhancing online courses to deliver soft skills
- Fostering lifelong relationships with online alumni
- Meeting demand for mobile access to digital classes
- Engaging the growing number of local online learners
- Offering career and support services to online students