Online education is evolving. So are the students who want to earn their degree online. Do you want to know the latest data on today’s online learners? Download the 2018 Online College Students report, produced by The Learning House, Inc. and Aslanian Market Research. The seventh-annual report reveals how your school can best appeal to this changing, valuable population.
After you read the report, learn more in the 2018 Online College Students webinar. Authors Carol B. Aslanian (Aslanian Market Research) and Andrew J. Magda (Learning House) discuss key findings that can help your school thrive in online education. Topics include:
- Why you should optimize course content for mobile-focused students
- The return on investment that online learning provides
- Online students’ growing demand for career services
- Programs you should offer to boost online enrollments
- The best ways to market your school to online students