Online education is evolving. So are the students who want to earn their degree online. Do you want to know the latest data on today’s online learners? Register for the 2018 Online College Students report, produced by The Learning House, Inc. and Aslanian Market Research. The seventh-annual report reveals how your school can best appeal to this changing, valuable population.
After you read the report, join the authors for a free, live webinar. Carol B. Aslanian (Aslanian Market Research) and Andrew J. Magda (Learning House) will discuss key findings from the report. You’ll also be able to ask the experts how your school can thrive in online education. Topics will include:
- Why you should optimize course content for mobile-focused students
- The return on investment that online learning provides
- Online students’ growing demand for career services
- Programs you should offer to boost online enrollments
- The best ways to market your school to online students