Online learning is an important part of higher education, and students are becoming more discerning about how they engage with it. How can your institution provide them with the educational experience they want? The sixth annual Online College Students report, developed by The Learning House, Inc. and Aslanian Market Research, provides insight into the online learning landscape. This report surveys 1,500 prospective, current and recently graduated online students for their views on online higher education.
In this free, live webinar, presented by Dr. David Clinefelter, co-author of the report, and Carol B. Aslanian, founder and president of Aslanian Market Research, the authors share the results of the most recent Online College Students survey and discuss key trends, including:
- How competition affects the landscape of online learning
- What students look for in online courses
- The most popular fields of study
- How mobile technology affects online learning
- The importance of alternative credentials
- And more
To review the slides with one of the report contributors, e-mail email@example.com.