As higher education enrollments flatten or even decline, new sources of students are more critical than ever. Community colleges can play an important role in helping institutions drive enrollment growth, but managing those relationships to be the most effective can be challenging. Now, learn strategies and best practices to optimize community college partnerships in a free, live webinar.
In this webinar, Doug Simmons, Director of Field Operations at Learning House, and TJ Cafferty, Partnership Liaison with Concordia University, St. Paul, share how institutions like yours can leverage strategic partnerships with community colleges. Learn what to do, and how to avoid common pitfalls, to tap into this valuable market.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to make the most of community college partnerships
- Mistakes to avoid when establishing community college partnerships
- Strategies to be more effective at recruiting community college students
- Tips on how to become a transfer-friendly institution
- Key findings from a top school for community college transfer students in Minnesota
- And more