Forty-seven percent of recent college graduates aren’t ready to enter the workforce, according to our survey of 600 human resources leaders. That’s more than an eye-opening statistic — it means many companies can’t find the talent they need to achieve business goals. How can businesses and colleges work together to produce a skilled workforce? Find out in Closing the Skills Gap, a report from The Learning House, Inc. and Future Workplace.
After you read the report, watch a video of our webinar to dive into the skills gap. Jeremy Walsh of Learning House shares how colleges and companies can partner to develop job-ready graduates and get the current workforce up to speed. Topics include:
- How business leaders view the skills of college graduates
- The size and scope of the skills gap
- Skills that businesses demand the most
- Alternative credentials that rival four-year degrees
- The value of upskilling and reskilling talent