Free live webinar: Nov. 8 at 1 p.m. EST
Online education is widespread in higher education, but are colleges delivering programs that online students demand most? To find out, register for Online Learning in Continuing Higher Education, a report from Learning House and the Association for Continuing Higher Education. You’ll discover how ACHE member schools design online programs, along with ways to boost enrollments based on the latest student preferences.
After you read the report, join our free live webinar on Nov. 8 at 1 p.m. EST. Andrew J. Magda of Learning House and Bill Boozang of ACHE will deliver insights that can help your school attract and retain students in the overcrowded online marketplace. Topics will include:
- Online programs your school should launch to boost enrollments
- The important role continuing education units play in online growth
- The revenue opportunity that online programs provide
- Ways institutions overcome barriers in the online space
- How to expand your enrollment reach via online programs