The Learning House, Inc. welcomes seven new clients in second quarter.
Louisville, KY – August 17, 2010 – The Learning House, Inc., an online education solutions partner, has been able to capitalize on the growth in online education by offering schools all the resources and knowledge to design and customize every aspect of effective online education programs. In the second quarter of 2010, Learning House signed seven new partner schools, adding to the nine partners signed in the first quarter.
“We are dedicated to helping our partner schools offer online education to students who may not have the opportunity to earn a degree in a traditional setting,” said David T. Richardson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Learning House.
The following schools have recently partnered with Learning House:
- Beckfield College, a career college located in Florence, KY.
- Bethel College, the oldest Mennonite college in North America located in North Newton, KS.
- Byzantine Catholic Seminary of Saints Cyril and Methodius, a school of theology located in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Lambuth University, an independent undergraduate institution affiliated with the United Methodist Church located in Jackson, TN.
- MidAmerica Nazarene University, a school sponsored by the North Central Region of the International Church of the Nazarene in Olathe, KS.
- Salem College, the oldest educational institution for women in the United States located in Winston-Salem, NC.
- Washington Adventist University, a Christ-centered higher education institution located in Takoma Park, MD.
About The Learning House, Inc.
The Learning House, Inc. is a comprehensive online education solutions partner that helps colleges and universities develop effective and affordable ways to deliver online degree programs. Partnering with more than 80 colleges and universities in 28 states and Europe, Learning House has created a model that meets the needs of every school. Learning House provides a total online campus solution to each of its partners, including online course development and publishing, program marketing, infrastructure support, learning management system customization and hosting, faculty and staff training, 24/7 technology support, and consulting. For more information about Learning House, please visit www.LearningHouse.com. To find online courses or programs, please visit www.eLearnPortal.com.