We value our employees
At Learning House, we know our success is created by our people. We want to ensure our people driven to succeed by providing a supportive work environment and positive employee culture. In fact, Learning House has been named one of Kentucky’s Best Places to Work.
At Learning House, our employees are more than just numbers, and careers are more than just a paycheck. Your well-being is important to our success, and we strive to support your efforts to balance work, lifestyle and personal needs. Employees receive a robust benefits package that includes traditional benefits such as medical insurance and a 401(k) savings plan, as well as perks including frequent social outings and community service opportunities.
- Voluntary term life insurance
- Basic Life AD&D
- 401(k) savings plan
- Vacation and sick leave
- Free parking or public transportation
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee assistance programs
- Company-sponsored fitness challenges
- Company-sponsored sports teams
- Wellness fairs
- Three company outings each year, including a family-centered fall picnic
- Referral bonus
- Subsidized vending machines
- Discounts on restaurants located in 4th Street Live!
- Organized community service opportunities
- Regular social events